Do You Have Hurricane or Storm Damage to Your Home?
Schedule your FREE No Obligation Roof Inspection Today.
Call Us at 239-920-8737 or fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your FREE exterior inspection.
Does your Roof Have Storm Damage?
Our team has helped thousands of Florida Homeowners replace and repair damage to their homes caused by Florida’s extreme weather. Our Team of experienced storm inspectors are well versed in identifying potential threats to your roof. If your property does have damage, we can work with you and, through our extensive network of connections, help introduce you to experts who can assist you through the insurance claims process so that you can fully restore your damaged property.
Did You Know?
- Wind damage to roofing tiles and shingles is rarely visible from the ground or the untrained eye.
- Lifted shingles and tiles will cause future leaking and hinder the overall performance of your roof.
- Roof leaks or issues later on typically will not be covered by roofing warranties after a storm.
- Even if you have received a repair or have been turned down by your insurance, you still have options to qualify for a full roof replacement.
We go to work for you by:
- Providing a transparent detailed analysis of all damage to your property.
- Meet with your chosen legal counsel, your insurer, and/or your chosen adjuster in a manner consistent with Florida law, to discuss or explain a bid for construction or repair of your damaged home.
- Handling the full restoration to your property.
Double G Construction is a leading roofing and restoration contractor in Florida. We are a family-based, local company that has an A+ ranking with the BBB. We have helped thousands of Florida homeowners through the storm damage restoration process for over 16 years. Let us do the same for you!
Roofs Replaced Due to Storm Damage
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will call to schedule a free roofing inspection within the next 24 hours.
To get started on financing your project, contact Double G Construction Today!
COVID-19 Precautions: We care about your health. Please know the roof inspection process can be done without any direct contact. Inspection Results and consultation can be done digitally and via phone.