Your Roof Likely has Damage from Irma and Time is Running Out to File Your Insurance Claim!
Schedule your FREE No Obligation Irma Roof Inspection Today.
Call Us at 239-920-8737 or fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your FREE exterior inspection.
Does your Roof Have Irma Damage?
The majority of roofs in Southeast and Southwest Florida have sustained wind damage from hurricane Irma that warrants FULL replacement paid for by your insurance! Wind damage to roofing tiles and shingles is rarely visible from the ground or the untrained eye. Our Team of experienced storm inspectors are well versed in identifying potential threats to your roof.
Did You Know?
- Roof leaks or issues later on will NOT be covered by most roofing warranties after a hurricane.
- Many tiles and shingles are now discontinued, which would require a full replacement by your insurance due to the Florida state matching law.
- Filing a claim for a storm is a non-chargeable claim. Thus, your carrier can not raise your individual rates.
- The only cost for a full roof replacement is your deductible.
- All homeowners only have until September 2020 to file their Irma claim.
Was Your Irma Claim Denied or Did You Receive a Repair?
We have found that most homeowners that received a roof repair or were denied by their insurance, actually have damage throughout their roofing system that warrants full replacement. We have a 95% success rate of getting roofs approved for full replacement. Contact us today for a FREE inspection and claim consultation.
We go to work for you by:
- Providing a transparent detailed analysis of all damage to your property.
- Handling all the communication with your insurance company.
- Developing an effective strategy to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Facilitating litigation on your case if necessary, at no cost to you.
- Fully restoring your property.
- Guaranteeing the only out of pocket expense is your deductible.
Double G Construction is the leading roofing and restoration contractor in Florida. We are a family based, local company that has an A+ ranking with the BBB. We have helped thousands of Florida homeowners through the insurance restoration process for over 16 years. Let us do the same for you!
Roofs Replaced Due to Irma Damage
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will call to schedule a free roofing inspection within the next 24 hours.
To get started on financing your project, contact Double G Construction Today!
COVID-19 Precautions: We care about your health. Please know the roof inspection process can be done without any direct contact. Inspection Results and consultation can be done digitally and via phone.